Business during the COVID-19 Pandemic
At Mobile Medic CPR Training LLC, 98% of our customers are healthcare professionals in and around the Las Vegas valley area. We understand that in most cases, personnel need to have their AHA certs renewed 2 weeks prior to the expiration, to avoid suspension or other adverse actions.
As health care professionals, we are relied upon and expected to be at work, caring for patients, in most cases at the front lines of pandemics such as the one we are witnessing at this time (COVID-19). With that understanding, we've made the decision to remain open, not canceling our upcoming course schedule (as of now). We have however, decided to postpone all mobile (or off-site) courses.
Here are some of our best practices, that we have implemented around this cautious time to avoid spread
- Mobile Medic CPR Training class sizes are small. We will ensure each student has their own space as not to crowd the classroom or conference room.
- We have implemented a NO handshake policy on the premise at all times until
- We want to remind our staff and customers to reduce the risk of spreading infection, remember to wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Also, keep your hands away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you are not feeling well or are taking care of someone who is ill, please contact us to reschedule your class. You can call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- While in our waiting room, office, conference room or other areas of the facility, please cover your nose and mouth if you sneeze and cough. We have tissues and hand sanitizer located throughout the facility for your use. Please use both.
- Our local infection control policy exceeds the AHA infection control requirements. We sanitize all of our training equipment after each use and pride ourselves in having a very clean facility.
We'll continue to monitor the situation and make changes as necessary.